MICROBLADING AND SPMU
After any brow treatments it is important that you follow pre and aftercare advice and any additional advice given to you by your brow artist to ensure the best possible treatment results.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Avoid tanning beds/showers, intense sunshine or fake tan
for two weeks before your treatment.
• Don't have botox, fillers or injectables for four weeks prior
of your microblading appointment.
• Don't take fish oil or vitamin E supplements for at least one
week before the procedure.
• Don't use vitamin A or Retinol products for two weeks
before your appointment.
• Don't wax, tint, thread or tweeze your eyebrows for two
weeks before your treatment.
48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Do not take painkillers containing ibuprofen or aspirin (if
prescribed by the GP we will require a letter from your
Doctor confirming this is ok).
• Don't drink alcohol - you can celebrate your new brows
after, just not before!
• No caffeine (on the day of)
• No exercise (on the day of)
• No spicy foods
THE FIRST 7 DAYS AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
Avoid tanning beds/showers, intense sunshine or fake tan.
• Don't use a sauna, steam room or do intense activity that
will result in sweating.
Avoid beauty treatments to the area.
• Don't apply makeup or products to the area.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR EYEBROWS FOR THE FIRST 7 DAYS
1. Wash hands with antibacterial soap.
2. Dampen cotton wool pad with sterile water (previously
boiled then left to cool).
3. Gently wipe over each brow to cleanse and avoid scab formation.
4. Apply a thin layer of the aftercare cream provided to you.
Follow the above steps 3 times on day 1 then 2 times daily
for 7 days in total